Linked List Assignment
-Could modify data in object. May not want setter for linkedlistnode
Dijkstra's Algorithm
-No clear instructions for set up using Windows and Eclipse
-Managed to get it to work with unorthodox methods
-Start on costFrom, didn't get far
-Wondered if I needed to build my own data structure or did something already exist
-Spent an hour on set up, hour and a half on looking at problem
-Got help on what useful structures I could use for this problem
Continued Problems with AI project
-Destinations can sometimes be empty on start up
-Tried to determine solution to destinations list
Dijkstra's Continued
-Discovered my inital method for creating my data structure was poor
-N search of graph each time I did CostFrom and DirectionAt
-Boss suggested grid or hash table
-Decided to take grid approach first and abandon the linked list
-Discovered graph is 20 x 20 and uses integers from 0 to 19.
-Used old code
Dijkstra's Continued 2
-Progress was slowed by small bugs and errors
-Found that guessing for certain functions to run before others to be irritating and caused bugs
-When program crashed from bad code, window lingered until killed with task manager
-Had troubles getting Eclipse's debugger working with program
-Got costs working, red points were not
-Changed my DNode such that pi was gridcord
-Modified DNode methods
-Program began to work properly
-Planning to start working on Hash Set version next until I get next assignment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment