Making progress on this assignment has been difficult. Other than tackling the part where concept meets code, I am having another issue which may or may not lie within my domain of fixing.
I can't very well make much progress without having a destination node to start from. Otherwise I have no place to start from. After a little bit of trial and error I found out the destination list being handed to me in cashe() is empty. I assume that is very much needed to perform even the first step of Dijkstra's algorithm. No method is coming to mind to start testing unless I can take the first step of the algorithm. Perhaps the relax method, but until I know what is wrong with destinations, I can't make much progress. I could try digging through the robot defense JAR but I don't think there would be much in there that I could understand.
Some of my guesses what the problem is:
- I have an older version that doesn't work.
- My configuration is wrong somehow.
- I need to be doing something with destination (even though its empty) inside of the cashe function. I doubt this possibility.
This program had to have worked at some point for someone else so I figure it must be one of the two likely possibilities. At the very least I'll start laying the ground work for the rest of the algorithm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment