I don’t remember if you said whether or not you input my public key. Please remind/tell me if or when you did. Until then, I’ll keep scanning over the wiki.
Tutorials
• It probably is a little late to suggest or do this, but more tutorials would probably be useful. Potentially other tutorials featuring the different aspects of the JIG environment. For example, a tutorial to show how to add sound or make a scrolling screen game. Perhaps even to help people further understand how things are organized in JIG or how sprites are loaded.
Documentation
• Added a note to sprite sheets to warn users to beware of capitalization of file extensions can cause the sprite sheet to not load.
• Not certain if the Programmer Generated Graphics example works.
• Will need to test code on page later to make sure it works.
• Under Convex Polygons, it notes that people should do the SAT project. However I do not believe that is loaded onto the site or there is a link to it. I will probably need to do that later once I get my SVN working.
Sprite Repository
• Repository hasn’t been updated.
• Should consider uploading sprites from past projects if they are available.
• Sprite sheet details seem to lack information about smaller lasers in the Space Weapon Shot sprite sheet section. XML sheet does not reflect separate smaller lasers in the sprite sheet.
• All other sprite sheet details, images, and XML files seem to be correct and download correctly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment